Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pig Roast Saturday and a Boat Cruise Sunday

Hi Everyone,
I've been so busy meeting with people and groups from Massena to Cape Vincent that I haven't sat down to blog in a while. I promise to keep up with the blog, even if I just write a couple of sentences about where I have been, where I will be, and other interesting things that are happening on the campaign trail.

I have agreed to be interviewed for the Candidates Defined Project coordinated by Political IV and Danger Democrat. I believe that will be happening next week.

These past couple of weeks have been very intense, but so interesting as I have been touring our colleges and universities and talking about the important relationships we can build in our District with these institutions. Amid some wonderful house parties (THANKS everyone for hosting!) and the regular door to door visits I have been doing, I always try to make time for requests for community group meetings. If you know of a group that would like me to visit, please call the campaign HQ office at 777-4900. By the way, our Canton campaign office at 49 1/2 Main St. has opened up as well. Stop in and say hello and if you want to volunteer, we'd love your help.

I will be off to Clayton for a Pig Roast fundraiser for both Darrel and me today so if you have a chance, come on out for some great food and conversation.

On Sunday afternoon, we'll be boarding the Bonnie Belle at Bonnie Castle for another fundraiser. If you're in the mood for a beautiful cruise through the Thousand Islands and want to support my campaign, its only $30 per person or $50 per couple. The boat leaves at 4PM, so come and enjoy the scenery, some finger foods and there will be a cash bar as well.

I hope to see you all on the campaign trail.

-Addie

No comments: